drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

I popped into Davids Tea this past weekend while Christmas shopping with my hubby. I wouldn’t have selected this tea on my own, but I got talking with one of the sales associates and she was raving about this tea, so I decided to buy a small sample despite my indifference to lavender. Actually, I should clarify that my lavender indifference pertains more to soaps, candles, bath products, linen and room sprays. I’ve never had lavender in tea, but I was skeptical that I was going to like this tea not only because my indifferent to lavender, but I’m also picky with coconut in some teas, and a good number of red rooibos tisanes. I cringed as I took my first sip, preparing to mentally booo the selection. The lavender was fairly strong, I would almost describe this tea as spicy, kind of akin to rosemary I suppose? It’s difficult to describe. It’s unlike any tea I’ve tried before. I can see this tea being an either “love it or leave it” type of tea, it’s neat to try, but I don’t think it will be loved by everyone with its strong and unique flavors.

Canada