Oh Heck yes! This is GOOOOOD! I’m usually picky with black teas, so I’m happy when I find one that I like as much as this one. Since I’m so caffeine sensitive, it’s an added bonus for me that it’s low in caffeine. I’ve never tried actual buttered rum, so I don’t know if this flavor is true to its name, but it’s smooth and creamy and I love the vanilla notes.

julesbean

I live this tea. Probably my faveorite that I’ve had from David’s. Adding whip cream takes it to a whole new level!

canadianadia

Whipped cream, mmmm…sounds delicious. I’ll have to try that

Shmiracles

oh jeez whipped cream does sound good.

Comments

julesbean

canadianadia

Whipped cream, mmmm…sounds delicious. I’ll have to try that

Shmiracles

oh jeez whipped cream does sound good.

Canada