mmmm…I’ve been trying so many types of delicious rooibos teas lately that I’m not sure why I didn’t like it not that long ago. I think this is my first green rooibos, although technically this is a red and green blend. The mango is such a beautiful aspect in this rooibos, slurp, so tasty. I’m not sure why but I tend to confuse peach and mango flavored things, although in reality, a peach and a mango don’t taste at all alike to me. I enjoyed this tea hot and as it cooled it remained tasty. I wouldn’t say it knocked my socks off as much as some of my favorite honeybush teas, but it’s well on its way…hmmm…maybe just one sock :)

Canada