drank Cocomint Cream by DAVIDsTEA

Hooray! it’s December 1st! My hubby shaved off the not-so-hotso moustache he was growing for Movember. :{D No more poky face :D He did manage to raise some money and awareness for a good cause, so it’s always worth it.

I didn’t log my tea review the first time I tried this tea because Steepster was down and my computer ate a few of the review I did on MS Word – nom nom.

I remember feeling disappointed with this one last time, and thinking it tasted a bit strange for my liking. Somehow this second time around I’m enjoying this much more. I’m not sure what changed, other than my lowered expectations. I definitely taste mint, and the coconut flavour is there, but it’s more complimentary than the mint.

Right now this one is still a like but not a love for me, but it’s growing on me.

BoxerMama

I’m just going to say, maybe it’s the hipster blood flowing inside me, but I LOVE mustaches! BoxerPapa wont grow one. :( lol

canadianadia

I prefer the look of a goatee on my hubby, but that wasn’t permitted for movember. For some reason he let the moustache get quite unruly this time,and it stuck straight out from his face like a porcupine- not pretty, and very poky.

BoxerMama

LOL! A lot of men in the army here grow the curled mustaches for movember. They aren’t allowed to have a mustache past the corners of their mouths so they break out the mustache wax. Some can pull it off, some look ridiculous. lol

mynameismoe

I find a splash of milk helps this tea! Brings out the mintiness.

canadianadia

@BoxerMama – my hubby has to stay within work uniform policy also, but he hasn’t tried the mustache wax…thankfully. I don’t think it would suit him. With the mustache he had, he reminded me of Luigi from the supermario game hahaha!

@mynameismoe – I’ll have to give that a try

LOL! That’s no good!

Comments

BoxerMama

mynameismoe

I find a splash of milk helps this tea! Brings out the mintiness.

@mynameismoe – I’ll have to give that a try