December is proving to be a busy-fun month already. Between the parties, the family dinners, and Christmas prep, there just doesn’t seem to be enough days in the month to squeeze it all in. With the rush rush of this season, I missed logging this tea a couple of times. Thankfully, I’m still enjoying it as much as I did previously. It’s pure chocolaty goodness with a natural sweetness and no caffeine that’s right up my alley.

My 52teas “12 days of teas” arrived today. 9 sleeps until I get to tear into the first packet ~ so stoked!

Canada