I’m not sure what it is, but this tea has evaded me tealogging it, over, and over, and over again. I bought a full 2 oz. bag months ago and I finished about half of it without making a single mention on Steepster. When I opened my 12 days of tea packet yesterday morning and that sweet caramel scent wafted out at me, it was unmistakable. I thought THIS is the day that I would finally get it done and I vowed to finally log this tea before the day’s end.

Alas, the day ended….sans tealog. Boooooo…to me!

So here’s a my long overdue backlog

I have to be picky with the black teas that are in my cupboard, because I’m sensitive to caffeine, and can only drink them in the morning, and I don’t want a cupboard full of teas that I can rarely drink. I’m so happy that I selected this one to be one of the “chosen ones”. Sweet, and rich tasting, I love drinking it black, but I keep wanting to try it as a latte.

Nummy!

CrowKettle

The “chosen ones” made me chuckle. :)

Comments

CrowKettle

The “chosen ones” made me chuckle. :)

Canada