Not sure if I’m translating this correctly, but doesn’t “la petit mort” mean “the little death”? Hmmm…Maybe it’s a play on death by chocolate? lol

This is one of those teas that I would repurchase if there was a decaffeinated version. I enjoy how the dark chocolate and the black tea complement each other. But I know if I had to choose between this one and some of my other favorite blacks (i.e. Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake or Cotton Candy), this one could never win. I’m happy I got to try it though, it’s still quite good.

Comments

Ozli

Heh heh heh.