I got so many kinds of tea for Christmas, and yet I’m still experiencing 12days of tea withdrawal. 52teas has managed to take a special place in my heart with their creative and fun blends. After trying a couple other teas this morning, I eventually caved and allowed myself to dip into my 12days leftovers. It was sad to empty this packet, but thankfully I already have a full 2oz. On it’s way to me- YAAAAAY!!!! (picture me saying this with limbs flailing like Kermit the Frog)

This honeybush blend is so wonderfully fruity with its pineapple, banana and orange combo. I love that I can actually taste each individual fruit, even with my cold.

Bianca G.

There are so many things I liked about this review – the nice thing you wrote about 52teas, the fact that I also loooove this tea (and have a packet coming my way too! wee!), and the Kermit reference. YAAAY!!!

canadianadia

aww…Thanks Bianca :D your comment made me smile!

52teas

This one made me blush. I love reviews that remind me why I do what I do. =)

@52teas – I’m so glad you do what you do :D

Comments

Bianca G.

canadianadia

aww…Thanks Bianca :D your comment made me smile!

52teas

This one made me blush. I love reviews that remind me why I do what I do. =)

@52teas – I’m so glad you do what you do :D