This tea totally tastes like maple syrup, but for some reason it also reminds me of those Halloween toffees. The ones with the orange wrappers with the black and yellow images, I think those candies are supposed to taste like molasses though, so I might be alone with this comparison?

I’m quite picky when it comes to rooibos, so I thought I wasn’t going to like this one. I was pleasantly surprised. It’s quite tasty and the woodiness somehow works with the flavor. I have some left, but so far it looks like this one might be going onto my reorder list.

Canada