drank Vanilla Orchid by DAVIDsTEA

This oolong is something special.

I used to be a little uncertain about oolong teas. I tried a few bagged ones at first, which were not very good at all, and that tainted my overall perception of oolongs.

When I ventured over to trying more loose leaf teas, I enjoyed oolongs a lot more. I love watching the leaves unfurl, but I still didn’t find a flavor that I loved. When I stumbled upon this little gem, I was sold. I love the little bite of freshness, and the vanilla taste reminds me so much of vanilla yogurt. mmm…..This is probably my favorite flavored oolong…that I’ve tried so far…I think…it’s so hard to choose!

Canada