I finished the last bit of this today. I haven’t changed my mind too much about it. It’s still chocolaty, and although I do detect a slight kick, it leaves much to be desired for a tea with chili and chai in the name. I made it a touch stronger today, and I like it better this way. But I was still disappointed with how poorly it did on the resteep.

Now that I’ve tried a few other chocolate teas, this one wouldn’t necessarily top my list in that genre. Mostly because of the sheer amount of leaves I need to use to get the flavor I really like. I’d probably still pick this up in a sample size, if it’s still available next Winter/Fall season.

Canada