drank Happy Kombucha by DAVIDsTEA

ugh…what’s the deal!?

I’m not sure what it is, but there’s something in this tea that makes me feel a little…off. It’s a queasy kind of feeling. I feel like I chugged a litre of peach flavored water, spun around till I got dizzy, then did a mile-long sprint…on a rocky ship. O.k. maybe I’m being a drama queen, but this tea simply does not agree with my tummy.

I’ve been on the fence with this tea since I got it, and now that’ I’m finishing it off, I can see that there is a pattern for this tea simply not agreeing with my stomach. Fortunately, looking at the tealogs on this one, I seem to be in the minority for disliking it, so I’m glad it’s just me experiencing this queasy chug-spin-sprint-on-a-rocky-ship feeling.

Oh well, I just received a new package of teas in the mail from 52teas –hooray!!!

There’s nothing like new tea-euphoria to distract from a queasy tummy.

ne14t

Probably the Kombucha Powder. I have a similar problem with Ginseng Oolong, just get to messed up on the Ginseng and don’t end up feeling that great.

canadianadia

ne14t – you’re quite possibly right. I’ve never had kombucha powder in anything else so I can’t say for sure, but it’s possibly the culprit. I’ve had the other ingredients before without problems (although I’m not sure if I’ve had safflower petals -but that seems rather innocuous).

Comments

ne14t

canadianadia