drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

I’m finishing off my little sample size of this one from my chocolate try me pack. I made this a little stronger than last time and I’m getting more of the S’mores taste this time around, particularly at the end of the sip. I also got much more marshmallows and graham cracker bits in my scoop than last time. I’m upping the rating by one point, but if it could consistently get a taste like this, I would increase it by even more. I’d probably randomly pick this up again in sample size or maybe in a larger size if it were on sale.

Although it’s good, with the inconsistency in the taste of the brews, it’s not really a must have for my tea cupboard.

Canada