drank Big Apple by DAVIDsTEA

I’m getting a touch of bitterness this time, but it’s my own fault for using too much leaf. It was too much for one pot, but not enough to leave behind, so I just dumped it all in.

This had been my all time favorite tea for a long time, but now that I’ve tried some other teas there are others that I would say that I like comparatively, depending on my mood.

I’m finishing this sample off today – it’s definitely making my re-stock list.

Indigobloom

I got bitterness with this one too. But… somehow I don’t mind it!

It’s funny – the bitterness somehow doesn’t ruin the tea for me either

Indigobloom

I guess it just works in an apple tea?? Odd!

Aimee Popovacki

I kept getting this one iced in the dog days of summer… and have found that I do not like it hot … I don’t know if I spoiled myself by doing it iced so many times, or if its just strange hot for me.

canadianadia

I enjoy it both ways, but I agree that it really does shine brighter as a cold tea

Aimee Popovacki

yeah, i really like that one, lol i keep thinking about it.. i’m definitely going to have to go get a little bit soon

Comments

Indigobloom

I got bitterness with this one too. But… somehow I don’t mind it!

It’s funny – the bitterness somehow doesn’t ruin the tea for me either

Indigobloom

I guess it just works in an apple tea?? Odd!

Canada