I just finished the last of my 1oz. of this tea this morning.

I really got the cookie taste of this one when I sipped on it after the avocado I had for breakfast. So delicious! I particularly enjoy drinking this tea to warm me up on colder days. I originally bought this tea because it happened to be on sale when I placed my order. But as a tea that re-steeps so well and is so lovely and warming, this one will definitely be making my re-order list.

whatshesaid

I may have to give this one another chance

canadianadia

Even though I enjoyed this one, but I can see how it may not be for everyone. I think the cinnamon in it makes is somewhat reminiscent of a chai tea. If you decide to try it again – I hope you like it :)

Comments

whatshesaid

I may have to give this one another chance