drank Sun and Cloud Mist by 52teas

I usually want strength in flavors when it comes to tea, but I’m not a huge lover of a strong lemon taste, so I had to change my approach in making this tea. The last time I had this tea, I thought it was good, but a tad too lemony for my liking. I tried to remedy this by making it a little differently this time: I under heated the water and used a much shorter steeping time. It worked, and the logical bonus- I got even more steeps out of the leaves than the first time I made it. I just finished off the sample of this tea from my 12 days of tea and I’m glad it gave me a chance to try it a couple of different ways.

Canada