I’m finishing my sample from my Fall try me pack. The tea has a lovely maple taste, and considering how picky I am with rooibos, I was very surprised at how much I liked it. I’d even go as far as saying that I would reorder it. That’s right it’s a rooibos I’d buy again!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

It’s a funny thing how rooibos can either be so extremely good or so very awful. I’ve been experimenting a little more with it lately.

canadianadia

I agree, as a rule I don’t like the woodiness of rooibos, but I don’t dislike them enough to stop trying them altogether. Thankfully sometimes there are teas like this one that reward my willingness to keep trying them. :)

Fjellrev

I’m the same way with rooibos. If it’s good enough to repurchase, that says A LOT about it. :)

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

canadianadia