It feels like every time I drink this, I raise the rating a tad.

I managed to let my newest package of this tea sit for a while to cure, and it was totally worth the wait. After eyeballing it for the past month or so and resisting the urge to rip it open and smash my face in it, today was the day. My Dad was visiting, so I decided against strapping the package to my face like a feedbag. It smells heavenly!

This is one of those teas that you do not want to oversteep, so I stayed focused (a small feat for my short attention span) thankfully the smell of the tea is enough to keep my interest. Distraction …distraction… my life is like a Sesame Street episode…a series of related clips that loop back to each other. Today’s log was brought to you by –the letter- Tea!

Anyhoo…this particular batch of this tea is fan-freakin-tastic! The last one was good, but I swear this one is even better – perhaps it was the extra curing that did the trick? The black tea and the caramel pumpkin cheesecake flavor are equally present and are completely complimentary and as always, it re-steeps nicely.

I wish there was a perfume that smelled like this…ugh! so good…

…Hey I just read online that if you add good quality vodka you can make your own perfume out of tea. Has anyone tried this? It sounds like fun.

Anyanka

I haven’t, but I have green tea blend and iced sweet tea scented perfume oils from Etsy and they smell great and a bergamot tea scented lotion and a solid green tea perfume from L’Occitane that also smell wonderful. I get lots of compliments on them. The sweet tea one is perfect in the summer.

Ozli

Your attention span and mine are sisters! Now I really want this tea.

canadianadia

@Anyanka – The sweet tea prefume does sound intriguing

@Ozli – lol! My attention span is so short that I frequen

Comments

Anyanka

Ozli

Your attention span and mine are sisters! Now I really want this tea.

canadianadia