This was part of the Fall try me pack. The dry mix is well suited to Halloween with the orange sprinkles and the wee black cats; and the brewed tea is a perfectly creepy green shade. For a rooibos, I was pleasantly surprised that this tea didn’t taste woody. Instead it somehow tasted nutty to me, like it maybe has some almonds or perhaps a touch of walnuts? I don’t see nuts listed in the ingredients so I’m not sure why I taste them. Hmmm…Perhaps it’s the magic?

Barbara

I’m not sure I would’ve drank a “creepy green” whatever! :-p

canadianadia

It’s “Halloween festive” ;)

Comments

Barbara

I’m not sure I would’ve drank a “creepy green” whatever! :-p

canadianadia

It’s “Halloween festive” ;)

Canada