I went to Davids to buy my beloved Daydreamer and they were all out – booo! Instead, I decided to try a few teas that I haven’t tasted yet. The sales associate talked me into buying a sample size of this one. I normally shy away from teas containing orange peel or any kind of orange flavoring, as I tend to prefer my oranges plain, as is, fresh, don’t mess with nature. I’m not sure why I’m like that with oranges? Lemons and limes too, come to think of it…But grapefruits I’ll take in any form…huh… weird.

Anyway, the eucalyptus was the selling factor for me. I love eucalyptus. This tea takes me back to when I visited Australia as a child. I remember the gorgeous blue haze and the refreshing scent of the eucalyptus. It’s simultaneously warming and cooling, if that makes sense? In all honesty I would prefer this without the orange ingredients, but even so, I quite enjoy this and would buy it again in a sample size. I wonder if there is a pure eucalyptus tea out there? The eucalyptus and mint would work fine also, just no oranges really is what I’d be after. I’ll have to look into it.

Aimee Popovacki

HAHA.. I went to go get a tin of coconut oolong before it was gone, and they are out of everything EXCEPT daydreamer.. she said they have tons of it left and it will be around a long time… it sucks because I can’t drink it due to the mango!

canadianadia

@Aimee – That’s good news for me. I like to have daydreamer around in sample size, but it seems like it’s only in stock about every other time I go there. Maybe I’ll have better luck next time :D and hopefully your cocnut oolong will be in for you next time also

JustJames

ah, i’m very picky about oranges…. if they get too much of the pith under the rind then it’s ghastly bitter and wrecks the tea. i never buy without reminding the sales associate what a pain i am, so they’re really careful about what they recommend! the last one was the chocolate orange puerh which i love!

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

canadianadia