drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

Lowering my rating for this one…I just can’t seem to get a consistent result with this. Sometimes it’s over the top delicious, but other times it’s a bit like a watered down coffee. Hmmm….maybe it’s something I’m doing wrong. In any case, I’m lowering my rating to make sure I don’t buy it again.

JustJames

that’s a good way to keep track! color coded for your convenience and everything, lol.

canadianadia

That’s true! Bonus :)

Comments

JustJames

canadianadia