drank Movie Night by DAVIDsTEA

It’s been a while since I’ve had this tea. I believe it was one of the first teas I had ever tried from Davids Tea, back when I started with Steepster about 9 or 10 months ago. I’m impressed that I still like it almost the same as when I first tried it. It’s one of those teas that I don’t see myself drinking on a regular basis, but is thoroughly enjoyed when I have it on the rare occasion.

As I described in my previous log for this tea, hot, the smell and taste is like caramel corn, but as it cools there is a slight tartness that comes to the forefront that personally, I could do without.

It’s a unique tea, but not worth getting more than a sample size at a time. The taste is a fun novelty (or noveltea, if you’re like me and you laugh at cheesy puns). It’s certainly not a classic everyday option for me – that would be like watching the same movie every night.

Nxtdoor

I wondered about this one and chose not to purchase. Looks like it’s a good thing! Maybe I’ll get a cup to go when I’m there to make up my own mind but so far you’ve been pretty bang on

canadianadia

@Nxtdoor – awww..that’s nice to hear. Everyone has different tea tastes, but maybe yours and mine are similar? :) This tea is sample worthy for sure, it’s fairly unique. It’s a tea that I like on occasion, but not one I’d love everyday. When you try it, I hope you like it…or possibly even love it. Cheers!

Comments

Nxtdoor

canadianadia