Finishing this sample off this morning from my taste of Fall try me pack. It’s a yummy spicy pumpkin pie filled cup of goodness. Not an absolute top favorite for me, but it’s still quite high up there, so I’d get it again if it were on sale or in a sample pack, which is saying something considering all the new teas that are constantly coming out. (A sidenote to new Steepsters – I recommend trying to keep down the number of full size teas in favor of samples unless you really really love the tea – I guarantee that with all the tea companies out there, there’s a constant flow of new teas that you will want to try.)

I’m not sure if I’m remembering wrong, but I could have sworn Della Terra was one of the few companies that used to offer free shipping to Canada if you purchase a certain dollar’s worth of tea? It seems shipping costs are going up everywhere, which is just plain sad for small companies everywhere. I’m glad I had the chance to try Della Terra while they could offer the free shipping. Now I know their teas are worth the extra shipping bucks, otherwise I could have missed out on a good thing.

OMGsrsly

When I ordered from them this year, they didn’t offer free shipping. But they have 30% off sales, and that generally covers shipping + a bit of the order.

They did used to do free shipping to Canada as well…now that happens few and far between when it does happen. A eldest the discounts usually cover shipping if you get a bunch at a time,

Comments

OMGsrsly

Canada