The tea:
I made this with a slightly cooler temperature of water than I usually use, but by time I finished my morning tasks and got around to making tea it was starting to get a little late. I wanted to make sure I’d have time to get a few steeps out of it before my caffeine cut off time.

The smell of it is a little too much like dry baking coconut, which I’m not particularly fond of. If you’re a coconut lover, I’d say this is worth trying. The flavors of the pineapple, the coconut and the tea are all there. It’s not a bad tea, the flavor is just not for me.

The life:
It’s been a long day, my hubby is out of town for the next few weeks on business, and I miss him. I also dealt with a family issue that has been going on for far too long. It was quite a monumental blow-up, but I think that it will finally be put to rest…fingers crossed.

Now I’m really looking forward to going to work tomorrow – it will be a good distraction of the home stress. I know it’s unrealistic, but I hope I’ll always be this excited to go to work. Hopefully, I’ll also get the chance to drop by our house on the way home from work tomorrow, to see how the reno is going. The reno team we hired has done a phenomenal job of the project so far, and I’m always excited to see the progress. Tomorrow will be a better day, I’m sure of it.

tomorrow WILL be a better day :)

Thanks Sil – you were right! :D

YAAAAY!

TheTeaFairy

I hope tomorrow WAS a better day :-) And missing your darling is the worst feeling!

Yes, thank you TheTeaFairy it was much better

Comments

tomorrow WILL be a better day :)

Thanks Sil – you were right! :D