This is good as a hot tea, but even better iced, the flavors just pop with the freshness of the pineapple and the creaminess of coconut. This has become an absolute spring and summer staple for my tea cupboard. This is quite impressive considering I’m a little picky about both pineapple and coconut as tea/tisane ingredients.

It’s sweet and satisfying, I already finished at least one pouch of this and I just opened this new pouch, but I’m glad I threw another pouch into my latest order. I should be set for the upcoming warm summer nights (assuming Frank will continue to keep coming up with more honeybush options to supplement my cupboard as I drink it down). Thank goodness for honeybush –I love that I can drink them anytime. They top my list of most consumed type of tea/tisane, although if it weren’t for the caffeine issue, I’d probably say black tea would be able to beat it on the basis of preferred taste. It’s funny that when I started on Steepster a mere 10-11ish months ago, my favorites were greens and whites.

I can’t wait to try this one. Managed to snag a bag the other day

canadianadia

I hope you like it. I recommend trying it both hot and iced, but personally I think it’s better iced. I’m curious to see what you think

Comments