Hmmm…so this is one of those weird teas that I really have to be in the mood for. If I’m feelin’ a lemon dessert tea then this would be an obvious choice, but the reality is, lemon dessert is never my first choice of flavors. In a previous tealog I said that I’d reorder this one, but I’ve since found other caffeine free options that I prefer for my flavor preferences. If you enjoy the taste and smell of lemon cake, lemon essence, or lemon extract, then you will likely enjoy this tea much more than I did.

Canada