drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

The smell of this seemed a bit oversweet, so I was cringing as I took my first sip of this tea. But I quickly found out that it tastes pretty good– it really was like vanilla birthday cake. You know, those sheet cakes with about a half inch of icing that usually has things like icing balloons or icing rosettes across the front. Don’t get me wrong this is a sweet rooibos, but I think it’s one of the better ones I’ve had from David’s Tea. I wouldn’t keep in stocked in my cupboard, but I’d probably repurchase it on occasion.

I must say, the greasy film this tea leaves on my mug is a bit of a turn off, but it’s not a huge deal for me.

On the flip-side, when I read that the ingredients include freeze dried ice cream bits, I said “cool! Astronaut food” I was instantly 12 years old again.

I can’t say the word Astronaut without thinking “Astronaut Mike Dexter”

Whoa! Random thoughts…I think I’m overtired…off too bed

momo

Astronaut Mike Dexter…dream man.

canadianadia

lol – I’m happy to see that reference made sense to someone other than just me ;)

Comments

momo

Astronaut Mike Dexter…dream man.

canadianadia