Slowly but surely I’m rediscovering my love for genmaicha, but it still has a long way to go until I would compare it with a good black tea (for me at least). I enjoy the cherry aspect in this, it goes nicely with the genmaicha base. I drank this while doing some return to work wardrobe shopping. I finally found what I hope will be my perfect work shoes…and they were on sale!

Fjellrev

Yay for perfect work shoes! They’re always a pain to shop for.

canadianadia

They are aren’t they. I have a hard time finding that balance between comfort and style.

Comments

Fjellrev

Yay for perfect work shoes! They’re always a pain to shop for.

canadianadia