drank Shamrock Tea by 52teas

I’m hoping this St. Patrick’s Day tea will bring some good luck – a lot to expect from a tea, I know. At least the warmth seems to be helping to soothe my sore throat. So that’s a good start.

My Hubby had to take an emergency weekend flight home – his grandfather is not doing well. I’m glad he was able to get the flight here and he’ll be able to fly back out for his training on Monday; unfortunately it’s not for a happy occasion.

As for this tea, it tastes exactly like I expected, like mint and green tea – similar to graveyard mist, but with less sweetness.

KittyLovesTea

I’m so very sorry to hear about your husbands grandfather. I send to you my best wishes and a ray of light for this dark time. Hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day for you all.

canadianadia

Comments

KittyLovesTea

canadianadia