drank French Toast by 52teas

I’m so glad I got this. mmm…me likey! This reminds me of 52teas pancake breakfast with cinnamon as an added dimension. The funny thing is that I don’t care for actual French toast, thus my original hesitation in buying this. But this tea captures a lovely French toast with cinnamon taste and blends it perfectly with the tea base. I don’t taste the overcooked egg taste I don’t like. (I know French toast egg isn’t really overcooked, but I prefer my eggs to be just barely cooked. Some may even say undercooked)

I used my typical heated, but not boiled water parameters, and I think this was key in getting the flavors to come out as well as they did. This has already become a favorite tea for me, here’s hoping it gets re-blended before I run out. I better go get ready; it’s looking like a rainy gray errand day. Thank goodness for yummy tea to brighten a dull-looking morning.

Canada