Today I used this to make my first latte ever! It was exciting, although I’m quite certain I screwed it up. It’s milky, chocolatey, cinnamony, and it has that roasty mate taste. It does leave a dusty feeling in my mouth that I’m not accustomed to.I heated the milk and water combo on my stovetop and when it was bubbling I added my entire 25 gram package and turned off the heat. I left it for 5 minutes, but when I strained it, I noticed that there were still quite a few chocolate chips that had not completely melted. I don’t think that’s what’s supposed to happen. I don’t know? Have you made this? Did your chocolate chips melt away?
It tasted alright, but I think there must be a better way to make this so that the chocolate chips melt completely. I feel tempted to read up on this and give it another go, but I shouldn’t be drinking it in the first place because I’m lactose intolerant, mildly allergic to soy and caffeine sensitive. It was an impulse buy. So far I’m not experiencing any of the self-inflicted symptoms, fingers-crossed that it stays that way.