drank Pink Flamingo by DAVIDsTEA

My overall opinion of this tisane hasn’t really changed since the first time I tried this. Sour citrus and eucalyptus just isn’t a taste I gravitate towards. I do kind of like the light orange juice aftertaste it leaves in my mouth though, hmmm, neato. I decided to try making a hot brew then tossing some ice in it since the weather has been so warm. I like it better this way…refreshing. Unfortunately it’s still a long way from making my favorites list. Not likely a repurchase unless I forget that I’ve tried it, and I see it at the 2 for $5 impulse buy display at the cash register.

Canada