The scent is awesome! Since the scent is a primary sense used in enjoying teas this is a delightful one. It brews to a lovely pink and I’ve been able to steep it several times from the same leaves.The taste is somewhat overwhelmed by the rose blossoms which bring a strong rose hip taste. I do add the German rock sugar because of the tartness of the rose blossoms. The plum and almonds are great. I enjoy fruity teas as well as other types so this tea is a perfect fit for me. Others have mentioned this is a holiday drink (?) but I bought this in the spring and feel that it is very good this time of the year.It has a certain lightness/brightness that feels very “sunshiny” :) As a cold brewed ice tea it is great. The rose hip flavor is reduced which allows the other flavors to come through. I cold steeped it for 4 hours.

Retired first grade teacher. Started drinking loose leaf tea about 5 years ago. It got me through those last five years of teaching :) I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. My husband thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say. We’ve been married 42 years so I guess he is used to my obsessions.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.
I have been watching Doctor Who for 31 years. Waiting til August ‘14 might put me over the edge.However if I lived through the 14 year hiatus (1989-2003) with only reruns and 1 DW movie, I guess I’ll live until August. Luckily I have 312 episodes. :) In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea!
Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Elgin IL