The scent is awesome! Since the scent is a primary sense used in enjoying teas this is a delightful one. It brews to a lovely pink and I’ve been able to steep it several times from the same leaves.The taste is somewhat overwhelmed by the rose blossoms which bring a strong rose hip taste. I do add the German rock sugar because of the tartness of the rose blossoms. The plum and almonds are great. I enjoy fruity teas as well as other types so this tea is a perfect fit for me. Others have mentioned this is a holiday drink (?) but I bought this in the spring and feel that it is very good this time of the year.It has a certain lightness/brightness that feels very “sunshiny” :) As a cold brewed ice tea it is great. The rose hip flavor is reduced which allows the other flavors to come through. I cold steeped it for 4 hours.

Retired first grade teacher. I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. Flavored black teas and mates to get that energy that I am often lacking :-p
My husband of 42 years thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.

I have been watching Doctor Who for 31 years. Waiting til August ‘14 might put me over the edge.However if I lived through the 14 year hiatus (1989-2003) with only reruns and 1 DW movie, I guess I’ll live until August. Luckily I have 312 episodes. :) In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea! I am always open to swapping Doctor Who books for tea. I have about 120 Doctor Who books that I am eager to send them to a fan. :D Let me know if you would like any books! I love that so many people have begun watching DW!

Also I love swaps, pm me if you’d like to do a swap.

Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again if in the mood for this particular one or a better, similar version not available or it’s on a really good sale :-)

50-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but probably wouldn’t buy again unless craving this particular flavor

Below 50 Meh! Wouldn’t bother drinking it again.

I only put teas of 1 oz. or more in my cupboard.

Elgin IL