drank Berry Kiwi Colada by Teavana

Another great smelling Teavana tea. Luckily, it’s also a tasty tea! Nice crisp fruit flavor. When I read about some people eating the little bits after brewing and I thought they were nuts. However, I couldn’t help but nibble and oh, my goodness, it’s fantastic. The surprise ingredient is… wait for it…. carrot slices! You don’t really taste them but it is a surprise to see them in your tea. The tea is good hot and iced with a little rock sugar.

Retired first grade teacher. Started drinking loose leaf tea about 5 years ago. It got me through those last five years of teaching :) I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. My husband thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say. We’ve been married 42 years so I guess he is used to my obsessions.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.
I have been watching Doctor Who for 31 years. Waiting til August ‘14 might put me over the edge.However if I lived through the 14 year hiatus (1989-2003) with only reruns and 1 DW movie, I guess I’ll live until August. Luckily I have 312 episodes. :) In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea!
Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Elgin IL