I tried this in the store using a $1 cup coupon. It was much better than a taste from one of their sample size cups. Well about the tea. Awesome. I had a iced latte and it was terrific. I saw how much they put in the cup and was amazed at how much they put in. They said to double the amounts of tea and rock sugar but they seemed to put a lot more in than they said. I was able to easily duplicated it a home. For a 16 oz. it needed 6 tsp. and 3 tsp. of rock sugar. It only needed a little milk (soy in my case). Over ice! Yummy and cooool!
I haven’t had it hot but I really enjoyed my iced latte.

Retired first grade teacher. Started drinking loose leaf tea about 5 years ago. It got me through those last five years of teaching :) I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. My husband thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say. We’ve been married 42 years so I guess he is used to my obsessions.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.
I have been watching Doctor Who for 31 years. Waiting til August ‘14 might put me over the edge.However if I lived through the 14 year hiatus (1989-2003) with only reruns and 1 DW movie, I guess I’ll live until August. Luckily I have 312 episodes. :) In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea!
Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Elgin IL