drank MateVana by Teavana

This is my daughter’s favorite tea so I thought I should try it. I like it but it isn’t my favorite. OK it’s not even in my top 10. Chocolaty, nutty, maybe a little coffeeish. I used about 2 tsp per 8 oz since I have noticed many of the teas from Teavana can be weak even though they have a full bodied aroma. I do like the energy without the jitters. I have a good tolerance to caffeine but I could feel the extra boost. My favorite chocolate tea is still Chocolatea from Serene Teaz.

OK, now that I’ve had it 6 times I have to say I like it more. I would probably move it up to 90 and would buy it again.

Yvonne

I really have to get some of this!

Comments

Yvonne

I really have to get some of this!

Retired first grade teacher. I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. Flavored black teas and mates to get that energy that I am often lacking :-p
My husband of 42 years thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.

I have been watching Doctor Who for 32 years. It’s almost new DW time!!!! In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea! I am always open to swapping Doctor Who books for tea. I have about 120 Doctor Who books that I am eager to send them to a fan. :D Let me know if you would like any books! I love that so many people have begun watching DW!

Also I love swaps, pm me if you’d like to do a swap.

Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again if in the mood for this particular one or a better, similar version not available or it’s on a really good sale :-)

50-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but probably wouldn’t buy again unless craving this particular flavor

Below 50 Meh! Wouldn’t bother drinking it again.

Elgin IL