drank Pineapple Kona Pop! by Teavana

Another rather weak Teavana tea. I really don’t know where they get their suggested amounts. I can’t seem to get much real flavor. It was sold as in an ice tea set. Didn’t get much flavor from it hot or cold. Nothing really negative as far as flavor but not enough body to satisfy me.

TranquiliTea81

I have found that with Teavana tea you have to use a bunch! Some of the fruit blends from them I really like but they don’t last long bc I have to use so much! I have PK Pop and I was not impressed by that one :(

Comments

TranquiliTea81

Retired first grade teacher. Started drinking loose leaf tea about 5 years ago. It got me through those last five years of teaching :) I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. My husband thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say. We’ve been married 42 years so I guess he is used to my obsessions.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.
I have been watching Doctor Who for 31 years. Waiting til August ‘14 might put me over the edge.However if I lived through the 14 year hiatus (1989-2003) with only reruns and 1 DW movie, I guess I’ll live until August. Luckily I have 312 episodes. :) In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea!
Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Elgin IL