Thank you Shan Valley for supplying these at such a reasonable price. This a mild, thoughtful kind of tea. It is slightly vegetal with just a hint of citrus. For me, it’s the kind of tea I want to drink when I am sitting quietly, maybe reading or listening to music. I wouldn’t throw it in a mug to drink while driving or at work. It deserves a little more thought and appreciation.

2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
Sami Kelsh

I’ve never heard a tea described as thoughtful before. I like this.

carol who

Okay, so maybe thoughtful isn’t quite correct… maybe it just makes me thoughtful while sitting and thinking how to get everyone in the world to drink tea. Then all would be good in the world! :)

Comments

Sami Kelsh

I’ve never heard a tea described as thoughtful before. I like this.

carol who

Retired first grade teacher. Started drinking loose leaf tea about 5 years ago. It got me through those last five years of teaching :) I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. My husband thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say. We’ve been married 42 years so I guess he is used to my obsessions.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.
I have been watching Doctor Who for 31 years. Waiting til August ‘14 might put me over the edge.However if I lived through the 14 year hiatus (1989-2003) with only reruns and 1 DW movie, I guess I’ll live until August. Luckily I have 312 episodes. :) In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea!
Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Elgin IL