Thank you Shan Valley for supplying these at such a reasonable price. This a mild, thoughtful kind of tea. It is slightly vegetal with just a hint of citrus. For me, it’s the kind of tea I want to drink when I am sitting quietly, maybe reading or listening to music. I wouldn’t throw it in a mug to drink while driving or at work. It deserves a little more thought and appreciation.

2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
Sami Kelsh

I’ve never heard a tea described as thoughtful before. I like this.

carol who

Okay, so maybe thoughtful isn’t quite correct… maybe it just makes me thoughtful while sitting and thinking how to get everyone in the world to drink tea. Then all would be good in the world! :)

Comments

Sami Kelsh

I’ve never heard a tea described as thoughtful before. I like this.

carol who

Retired first grade teacher. I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. Flavored black teas and mates to get that energy that I am often lacking :-p
My husband of 42 years thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.

I have been watching Doctor Who for 32 years. It’s almost new DW time!!!! In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea! I am always open to swapping Doctor Who books for tea. I have about 120 Doctor Who books that I am eager to send them to a fan. :D Let me know if you would like any books! I love that so many people have begun watching DW!

Also I love swaps, pm me if you’d like to do a swap.

Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again if in the mood for this particular one or a better, similar version not available or it’s on a really good sale :-)

50-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but probably wouldn’t buy again unless craving this particular flavor

Below 50 Meh! Wouldn’t bother drinking it again.

Elgin IL