drank Strawberry Rhubarb by Tealish

Thanks to Natlynn for this sample! I needed something with a little less caffeine but didn’t want want to go completely with out caffeine. I learned how to reset the Breville from F to C. Ok, I should have looked at the directions first instead of just pressing buttons randomly, duh:) The liquor is a lovely red, the dry leaf is fruity, the aroma in sweet and fruity with no sense of green tea. Which is ok with me. I didn’t sense the sweetness in my first sip, I added a little sweetener and was very happy with the result. Fruity with strawberry and maybe a little rhubarb (?) the overall taste was fruity, but one should expect that from the name.

NayLynn

I was wondering why you thought there would be caffeine in this until I realized I don’t own this green tea by Tealish. It sounds like you may have had Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait by DAVIDs, sorry if I labeled it wrong.

Oooops! My bad!

carol who

And it also explains why I was still so tired … Again, duh!

Comments

NayLynn

Oooops! My bad!

carol who

And it also explains why I was still so tired … Again, duh!

Retired first grade teacher. Started drinking loose leaf tea about 5 years ago. It got me through those last five years of teaching :) I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. My husband thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say. We’ve been married 42 years so I guess he is used to my obsessions.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.
I have been watching Doctor Who for 31 years. Waiting til August ‘14 might put me over the edge.However if I lived through the 14 year hiatus (1989-2003) with only reruns and 1 DW movie, I guess I’ll live until August. Luckily I have 312 episodes. :) In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea!
Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Elgin IL