drank Earl Grey by Rishi Tea

Loving all the EG that I have trying lately :D This one smells delicious, strong bergamot note. It’s funny since a few weeks ago I didn’t know what bergamot tasted like and now I love it. The taste is smooth and creamy. No astringency or bitterness. As usual I use a little stevia to sweeten. Yum yum yum! Thanks to Naylynn for the wonderful sample!

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
Josh Buteau

Great to hear that this one was a hit! I agree, the aroma coming out of the bag is amazing:) looks like all is going well with the Earl Grey experiment:)

carol who

Thanks for your recommendations on what to try!

Comments

Josh Buteau

carol who

Thanks for your recommendations on what to try!

Retired first grade teacher. I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. Flavored black teas and mates to get that energy that I am often lacking :-p
My husband of 42 years thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.

I have been watching Doctor Who for 32 years. It’s almost new DW time!!!! In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea! I am always open to swapping Doctor Who books for tea. I have about 120 Doctor Who books that I am eager to send them to a fan. :D Let me know if you would like any books! I love that so many people have begun watching DW!

Also I love swaps, pm me if you’d like to do a swap.

Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again if in the mood for this particular one or a better, similar version not available or it’s on a really good sale :-)

50-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but probably wouldn’t buy again unless craving this particular flavor

Below 50 Meh! Wouldn’t bother drinking it again.

Elgin IL