drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Another yummy liquid dessert! No muss no fuss birthday cake. No need to worry about crumbs falling, frosting mustaches or sugar comas! Drink this instead :D I’m just not sure where to put the candle! Very sweet frosting and cake aroma. First sip seems all frosting but as it goes down I taste the vanilla cake. It has a good maple taste adding a little to the complexity of a fairly uncomplicated tea. Certainly not an everyday tea but an awesome speciality tea. One to keep in the cupboard for those special moments that need some cheering-up or celebrating. I couldn’t believe but it really did a nice job on the resteep.

Flavors: Cream, Vanilla

__Morgana__

My son had some of this today at the David’s nearest us. He asked them to add sugar, apparently a mistake because it was then so sweet he could not finish it. LOL

Comments

__Morgana__

Retired first grade teacher. Started drinking loose leaf tea about 5 years ago. It got me through those last five years of teaching :) I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. My husband thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say. We’ve been married 42 years so I guess he is used to my obsessions.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.
I have been watching Doctor Who for 31 years. Waiting til August ‘14 might put me over the edge.However if I lived through the 14 year hiatus (1989-2003) with only reruns and 1 DW movie, I guess I’ll live until August. Luckily I have 312 episodes. :) In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea!
Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Elgin IL