This seems to be a rather weak and watery tea. After tasting this I thought that perhaps I had under leafed so I rebrewed with more tea and a little bit longer steep. Still quite bland. I taste only the mildest of spices. I like chais that have a bit of zip to them. This is rather flat. I can’t taste any cardamom or pepper at all. My package did not list the ingredients so I didn’t see that there was no actual hazelnut in it. Well, that explains why I didn’t taste any. I was really rather disappointed in this tea and I am a little worried that the rest might not be as good as they sound. I may have to return my other unopened tea from there rather than waste my money.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Retired first grade teacher. Started drinking loose leaf tea about 5 years ago. It got me through those last five years of teaching :) I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. My husband thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say. We’ve been married 42 years so I guess he is used to my obsessions.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.
I have been watching Doctor Who for 31 years. Waiting til August ‘14 might put me over the edge.However if I lived through the 14 year hiatus (1989-2003) with only reruns and 1 DW movie, I guess I’ll live until August. Luckily I have 312 episodes. :) In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea!
Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Elgin IL