Thanks to the Tea and Card TTB for this tea! Although rooibos is not necessarily my favorite I am often surprised. I smell the caramel and rooibos when I open the pack. I used 212 degrees for 7.5 minutes. I taste a nice caramel with a vegetal overtone from the rooibos. As per usual, I added a touch of sweetener. Brings out the caramel just a bit. I enjoyed this sample and will resteep to see how it holds up. I wouldn’t rush out to buy it but I am comfortable drinking it and would be happy to have more.

Flavors: Caramel

Boiling 7 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Retired first grade teacher. I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. Flavored black teas and mates to get that energy that I am often lacking :-p
My husband of 42 years thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.

I have been watching Doctor Who for 31 years. Waiting til August ‘14 might put me over the edge.However if I lived through the 14 year hiatus (1989-2003) with only reruns and 1 DW movie, I guess I’ll live until August. Luckily I have 312 episodes. :) In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea! I am always open to swapping Doctor Who books for tea. I have about 120 Doctor Who books that I am eager to send them to a fan. :D Let me know if you would like any books! I love that so many people have begun watching DW!

Also I love swaps, pm me if you’d like to do a swap.

Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again if in the mood for this particular one or a better, similar version not available or it’s on a really good sale :-)

50-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but probably wouldn’t buy again unless craving this particular flavor

Below 50 Meh! Wouldn’t bother drinking it again.

I only put teas of 1 oz. or more in my cupboard.

Elgin IL