drank Peach by Adagio Teas

Nice aroma although the peach smells a little artificial. The peach has the first flavor into my mouth and fills through the whole sip. It’s yummy. It is a juicy flavor although it does have a somewhat artificial flavor. I still like it. Many peach teas are so weak and bleh. I can taste the black tea but it doesn’t overwhelm. This one makes it for me.

Flavors: Peach

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Sami Kelsh

This actually appeals to me because I like that artificial peach flavour! I’ve been thinking about this one, so I’ll have to give it a go!

Comments

Sami Kelsh

Retired first grade teacher. I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. Flavored black teas and mates to get that energy that I am often lacking :-p
My husband of 42 years thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.

I have been watching Doctor Who for 31 years. Waiting til August ‘14 might put me over the edge.However if I lived through the 14 year hiatus (1989-2003) with only reruns and 1 DW movie, I guess I’ll live until August. Luckily I have 312 episodes. :) In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea! I am always open to swapping Doctor Who books for tea. I have about 120 Doctor Who books that I am eager to send them to a fan. :D Let me know if you would like any books! I love that so many people have begun watching DW!

Also I love swaps, pm me if you’d like to do a swap.

Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again if in the mood for this particular one or a better, similar version not available or it’s on a really good sale :-)

50-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but probably wouldn’t buy again unless craving this particular flavor

Below 50 Meh! Wouldn’t bother drinking it again.

I only put teas of 1 oz. or more in my cupboard.

Elgin IL