drank Earl Grey by SereneTeaz

I’m still enjoying this Earl Grey from SereneTeaz. It has a very strong bergamot scent and taste. I have changed my brewing time from 4 min. to 2 min. I have no idea why I was going with four. I guess I thought I just needed a hearty wake-up tea. Two minutes is much better. Still plenty of wake-up! The two minute brew drops the bergamot down to a level that is better for me.
I just went to Weight Watchers and I am down another 1.5 pounds. Of course, what do I want to do to celebrate the weight loss… go get some donuts. Will I be able to control myself through the use of yummy teas? Or will that just make me want the real thing even more?

Boiling 2 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Retired first grade teacher. I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. Flavored black teas and mates to get that energy that I am often lacking :-p
My husband of 42 years thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.

I have been watching Doctor Who for 32 years. It’s almost new DW time!!!! In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea! I am always open to swapping Doctor Who books for tea. I have about 120 Doctor Who books that I am eager to send them to a fan. :D Let me know if you would like any books! I love that so many people have begun watching DW!

Also I love swaps, pm me if you’d like to do a swap.

Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again if in the mood for this particular one or a better, similar version not available or it’s on a really good sale :-)

50-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but probably wouldn’t buy again unless craving this particular flavor

Below 50 Meh! Wouldn’t bother drinking it again.

Elgin IL