drank Earl Grey by SereneTeaz

Another gray (or should that be Grey) day, cold and rainy. This EG has a lot of bergamot so it works well with a short steep. 2 min. at the most. I added a little of my Vanilla Creme Stevia. A wonderful cup of tea. Still feeling lazy, but maybe the caffeine will kick in soon. I promised myself that I wouldn’t watch last night’s Marvel: Agents of Shield except if I was walking on the treadmill. So let’s get this energy pumped up and get going…

Boiling 2 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 18 OZ / 532 ML
carol who

The caffeine kicked in and i complete my first mile of the day in 18 min. with the treadmill set at 2.5 incline. I watched the first part of M:AOS and am continually amazed at the twists and turns in these stories. I am using an ActiveLink monitor from Weight Watchers and am trying to get 4 1/2 to 5 miles a day. I’m doing pretty good but I think I’ll need another hit of caffeine. I walk 3 miles later in the day with my blind friend. We walk on an indoor track so there are no excuses about weather, etc. So I need about 1 -2 miles on the treadmill. I will loose weight, I will loose weight, I will loose weight! Tomorrow is another weigh in! Hmmm, I think I’ll go to one of my favorites, Chocolate Yerba Mate.

NayLynn

What brand vanilla creme stevia do you use?

carol who

I use SweetLeaf and NOW Better Stevia drops from a local health food store, Fruitful Yield. They have a whole bunch of flavors. I really like Vanilla and have just recently tried (and like) Chocolate for my Yerba Mate since I haven’t been able to find my favorite Chocolate Yerba Mate.

Comments

carol who

NayLynn

What brand vanilla creme stevia do you use?

carol who

Retired first grade teacher. I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. Flavored black teas and mates to get that energy that I am often lacking :-p
My husband of 42 years thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.

I have been watching Doctor Who for 31 years. Waiting til August ‘14 might put me over the edge.However if I lived through the 14 year hiatus (1989-2003) with only reruns and 1 DW movie, I guess I’ll live until August. Luckily I have 312 episodes. :) In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea! I am always open to swapping Doctor Who books for tea. I have about 120 Doctor Who books that I am eager to send them to a fan. :D Let me know if you would like any books! I love that so many people have begun watching DW!

Also I love swaps, pm me if you’d like to do a swap.

Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again if in the mood for this particular one or a better, similar version not available or it’s on a really good sale :-)

50-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but probably wouldn’t buy again unless craving this particular flavor

Below 50 Meh! Wouldn’t bother drinking it again.

I only put teas of 1 oz. or more in my cupboard.

Elgin IL