drank Lean Green Machine by TiestaTea

I swear I smelled bergamot in the dry tea. I couldn’t taste it at all and it’s nor listed in the ingredients. I didn’t enjoy it much but I only had it warm. I’ll try it again cold brewed and see what i get. I’m not going to rate this now.

2 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML
Suziqzer

Interested to see what your rating is hot steeped. My local grocery is carrying this and a couple other Tiesta loose blends :) So glad to finally have a couple to buy locally.

I like their Nutty Almond Cream and Hubby likes the Fruity Pebbles.

carol who

I like the Nutty Almond Cream and Fruity Pebbles so I was all set to like the Lean Green Machine. I’ll try it a couple times and see what turns out like. And it is great to get get a quality loose leaf at the grocery store. :)

TeaBrat

There is bergamot in this!

Comments

Suziqzer

I like their Nutty Almond Cream and Hubby likes the Fruity Pebbles.

carol who

TeaBrat

There is bergamot in this!

Retired first grade teacher. I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. Flavored black teas and mates to get that energy that I am often lacking :-p
My husband of 42 years thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.

I have been watching Doctor Who for 32 years. It’s almost new DW time!!!! In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea! I am always open to swapping Doctor Who books for tea. I have about 120 Doctor Who books that I am eager to send them to a fan. :D Let me know if you would like any books! I love that so many people have begun watching DW!

Also I love swaps, pm me if you’d like to do a swap.

Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again if in the mood for this particular one or a better, similar version not available or it’s on a really good sale :-)

50-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but probably wouldn’t buy again unless craving this particular flavor

Below 50 Meh! Wouldn’t bother drinking it again.

Elgin IL