I made a pitcher of this as a cold brew. Yummiest iced tea I’ve had in along time! It took a while to give me the expected boost but maybe it was because I was extra sleepy. We kept getting phone calls around 4:30 am. Wrong number! Of course, as a mother I really worry about a phone call in the middle of the night… Well after the first call, I didn’t have to worry about that. The person calling was hanging up before we could straighten out what number they thought the were calling. ANNOYING!
I brewed this up using 5 bags and 6 cups of water for 12 hours. Added a couple drops of Stevia.

carol who

Oh, I am going to regret this but I’m still drinking the Chocolate Yerba Mate and it’s almost 5 pm.

Stephanie

Yerba cracks me out heh

Comments

carol who

Stephanie

Yerba cracks me out heh

Retired first grade teacher. I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats; flavored black teas and mates to get that energy that I am often lacking ;-p
My husband of 42 years thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say. :-D
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading. I volunteer at my “old” school teaching reading and I volunteer for the blind. I am trying hard to lose weight and am really trying to increase my exercise. I am now walking about 4 miles a day and I am trying to do some core work for about 30 min. 3x a week.

I have been watching Doctor Who for 32 years. It’s new DW time!!!! In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea! I am always open to swapping Doctor Who books for tea. I have about 120 Doctor Who books that I am eager to send them to a fan. :D Let me know if you would like any books! I love that so many people have begun watching DW!

Also I love swaps, pm me if you’d like to do a swap.

Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again if in the mood for this particular one or a better, similar version not available or it’s on a really good sale :-)

50-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but probably wouldn’t buy again unless craving this particular flavor

Below 50 Meh! Wouldn’t bother drinking it again.

Elgin IL