drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

I am sitting out on my lovely screened porch drinking a cuppa Birthday Cake from Rebekah Elaine. Beautiful day in the upper 70’s. The pond outside is active with an egret and two great blue herons. The tree nearby has a goldfinch nest and they are singing up a storm. Mother and Father Goose are walking with their ten goslings. What could be more perfect. Love this tea! Very much a dessert tea. The sprinkles in the dry mix are cute an cheerful. How they get that cake element in there I have no idea but I taste it. No caffeine so I don’t know if I will get much done today. I might just sit and read and drink tea!

caile

Sounds like a lovely day!

Arshness

Mmm… Birthday Cake. I have Birthday Tea by Adagio (also has colorful sprinkles in the mix) I wonder how Davids’ variant compares. I LOVE my birthday tea :)

carol who

I’ve only had the the David’s so I can’t tell you. Maybe I’ll keep the last bit of what I have and then if I ever get a chance to try it, I’ll post it.

Arshness

I could send you a sample of Adagio’s blend. :)

carol who

Really? If you don’t mind, I’d love it. What would you like me to send?

Nothing silly. You sent me a whole package of teas XD
Please check my cupboard. If there is anything else you wanna try, tell me. :)

Comments

caile

Sounds like a lovely day!

Arshness

I could send you a sample of Adagio’s blend. :)

carol who

Really? If you don’t mind, I’d love it. What would you like me to send?

Nothing silly. You sent me a whole package of teas XD
Please check my cupboard. If there is anything else you wanna try, tell me. :)

Retired first grade teacher. I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. Flavored black teas and mates to get that energy that I am often lacking :-p
My husband of 42 years thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.

I have been watching Doctor Who for 31 years. Waiting til August ‘14 might put me over the edge.However if I lived through the 14 year hiatus (1989-2003) with only reruns and 1 DW movie, I guess I’ll live until August. Luckily I have 312 episodes. :) In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea! I am always open to swapping Doctor Who books for tea. I have about 120 Doctor Who books that I am eager to send them to a fan. :D Let me know if you would like any books! I love that so many people have begun watching DW!

Also I love swaps, pm me if you’d like to do a swap.

Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again if in the mood for this particular one or a better, similar version not available or it’s on a really good sale :-)

50-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but probably wouldn’t buy again unless craving this particular flavor

Below 50 Meh! Wouldn’t bother drinking it again.

I only put teas of 1 oz. or more in my cupboard.

Elgin IL