This is a cautionary tale… some teas just don’t mix. We have all mixed teas on purpose but … I had half a tumbler of Fig Rose left. I went out and came home, decided to “top off” my Fig Rose and saw I had something in my teapot, added Samuri Chai by accident. In case you ever wondered… that is not a good combination. Blech! Right now I don’t think I could handle a cup of either tea without the memory of the bad tea overwhelming the cup.

Sarsonator

Oh wow. This made made me laugh. I mix teas also, sometimes. Eventually I’m sure I’ll come across a terrible combo like this!

Ellyn

ohh, ugh, that does sound like a horrible combination!

Comments

Sarsonator

Ellyn

ohh, ugh, that does sound like a horrible combination!

Retired first grade teacher. I tend to like dessert type/herbal teas as a substitute for sweet treats. Flavored black teas and mates to get that energy that I am often lacking :-p
My husband of 42 years thinks I’m nuts regarding the whole tea thing… but he bought me a Breville for Christmas, so what can I say.
My other interests are reading (books go well with tea :D) and beading.

I have been watching Doctor Who for 32 years. It’s almost new DW time!!!! In case you can’t tell my avatar is two daleks drinking tea! I am always open to swapping Doctor Who books for tea. I have about 120 Doctor Who books that I am eager to send them to a fan. :D Let me know if you would like any books! I love that so many people have begun watching DW!

Also I love swaps, pm me if you’d like to do a swap.

Since I find others’ rating legends helpful, I added my own.

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again if in the mood for this particular one or a better, similar version not available or it’s on a really good sale :-)

50-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but probably wouldn’t buy again unless craving this particular flavor

Below 50 Meh! Wouldn’t bother drinking it again.

Elgin IL